We Want It All TV®

We Want It All TV®
We Want It All TV®

Thursday, August 19, 2010

One More Day - From Vanessa

It's Thursday YAY! One more day till the weekend. And man-o-man do I need a day off. There just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.....between We Want It All TV, Krieger, personal life......Phewf!! I can't get it all done. I mean I really do Want It All....but that includes some sleep too!

Thanks to Alan Solis who put on a wonderful event last night at the Gusman Theatre for the premiere of La Soga! We had a blast. And it was so fun to walk the red carpet and have our photos taken. Must admit I SOOO screwed up an interview. Sorry to say....my Spanish SUCKS when I'm nervous and on the spot. Thank God for Deborah because otherwise I'd have really looked like a big fool.

But it was great regardless and we both really felt like such WEB-lebrities!! Everyday I can't help but think how amazing this Journey has become.

This evening is going to fun filled as well. Check it out and stay tuned for photos and recaps tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment